Monday, February 2, 2009

My opening comments

天你们好?I started this blog help me practice writing & speaking Chinese. So as time goes on I hope to show Improvement, and to my friends please feel free to state your comments and help me in my quest to master the language.The object of this blog is to create a environment for learning about Chinese culture, language and cuisine. And at the same time help native speakers of Mandarin or Cantonese with English if you want help or need help. And also learn about American culture. Talk to you all soon. 再见

5 comments:

  1. 你们好!I’m a chinese teacher who teaches foreigners Chinese in a language school.I'll be glad to assist if you'd like to improve your Chinese. You can view and learn the chinese on our website: www.chinesehour.com
    谢谢!再见

    ReplyDelete
  2. 随时欢迎,这个写的不错!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! a proverb goes like "as you stepped out,it's already been a half a success"
    加油!
    Sit

    ReplyDelete
  4. 您好Sarah,你好吗,我叫Fred, you once gave me a Free trail lesson at Chinesehour and I thank you, I will be signing up for lessons very soon and I hope that you will be my teacher.and I look forward to talking to you. 谢谢你 Fred.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 你好,Fred.Welcome to our language school! I'm also looking forward to talking with you. After you signed up, we can discuss the schedule. Pls feel free to contact if any query. 谢谢,再见

    ReplyDelete